Corporate Law and Secretarial Compliance
The firm is willing to provide services on various matters under the Companies Act, 2013 including formation/incorporation of companies, capital restructuring and its public issue, Mergers and Amalgamations, Liquidation or Winding up operations etc. And day to day secretarial compliance mentioned below
- Compliance relating to the meetings of Board of Directors, Shareholders, Creditors etc.
- Filing of Annual returns with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and related legal documentation.
- Maintenance of Minutes books, statutory registers and other support services.
- Compliances relating to statutory meeting and statutory report.
- Changing / alteration in the name of company.
- Changing the Authorised Capital and paid up capital.
- Issue / allotment of shares and related compliances.
- Transfer of Shares from and between Indians, NRIs and foreign persons.
- Alteration of main object of the company
- Change of registered office within the same city, from one city to another and one state to another.
- Starting new business given in the “Other Objects”.
- Inclusion of new business in the memorandum of the company.
- Appointment & Resignation of Directors.
- Appointment of directors and their remuneration.
- Inter corporate investments and loans.
- Advising on creation, satisfaction and registration of charges.
- Drafting of Director's Report, Corporate Governance Report, and Annual Report.
- Matters related to Investor Grievances.
- Change of management, take-over of management and related due diligence services.
- Winding-up of companies / Striking off of the companies.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) Compliance process as per DIN Rules 2006.
- Issuance/transfer/transmission/redemption of Shares
Company and Secretarial law issues relating to holding of meetings, maintenance / filing of records,
returns, corporate governance, ESOP, Buy Back of securities, Take-over regulations and Insider